Magnolia Tree

Magnolia Tree

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MY AUDITIONS ARE TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY

Oh my goodness.
Exactly two weeks from today's date, I am going to be sitting at a table auditioning people for my show. It is so crazy that its this close! I am so excited!

As for research, I think I am very prepared. I have a bunch of blocking notes written down and I have a rough draft schedule made. All I need to do now is have one quick meeting with my stage manager and tech director. Then, I will be ready for my auditioners.

I can speak for all directors when I say to all actors that it is just as nerve wrecking to prepare for an audition as a director. It's a different kind of nervousness but it is still there. Nonetheless, I am even more excited!

Two weeks. Wow. I can't wait.


Maybe I can audition everyone like how they do it in one of my all time favorite musicals, "A Chorus Line". I should make them stand in a line with their head shots over their faces. That'd be real classy, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment